Home » Catalog » Custom Displays
My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout
Tips for Ordering Online
- The address you enter when setting up your account is your Billing & Shipping address.
- During checkout you may designate a new shipping address.(Up to 5 addresses are permissible)
- Please call to place your order 1-800-510-4938 if you have multiple products you would like shipped to multiple locations. However, you may place individual orders for each shipping location online.
- If you determine you need to edit or remove a product or cancel your order during the checkout process, please click “cart contents” in the upper right corner of the screen and make your changes. Those changes will override the checkout process. (If you remove all products from your cart your order is canceled)
- Most products on this site ship in 48 hrs. (Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery)
- All orders ship UPS Ground. (Specialty shipping arrangements can be made. See shipping policy)
- All orders are prepaid.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa , Discover and American Express credit cards.
- Wire transfers accepted.
- We do NOT ship COD.
Secure Online Credit Card Processing (Encryption, AVS)
- Dancraft Displays uses Authorize.net. A secure online credit card processing company.
- Your credit card account # is immediately encrypted upon submission.
- The credit card processing company uses address verification as part of its security measures.
- The BILLING ADDRESS (the address where your credit card statement is sent) and the NAME on the credit card must match; otherwise your card will be declined. A different shipping address can be assigned during checkout.
- Please be patient. A simple mis-key of your credit card number or expiration date could cause your card to be declined
- Please remember these safety measures are put in place to protect you.
Customer´s Responsibility: Damage Notification:
- We ask that you inspect your product upon receipt and notify us immediately if your product is damaged. 1-800-510-4938
- We allow 7 days from the receipt of product for our customers to file a damage report with us. Timelines are very important when filing damage claims with shippers. We appreciate your cooperation and will ship a replacement unit immediately.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.